Hello all, hope everyone is doing well. There are many apps that help organize your travels, obviously we’re here to talk about Disney. Of course, we the tough economic times that we’re going through the least I’m going to recommend is spending $4.99 on an app (I mean…that’s a bag of Popcorn at Magic Kingdom!! Priorities, people.). Anyhow, these are the apps that I found useful during my most recent trip.
Just a recommendation, search for the ones that suit you and your family’s needs.
- Current park operation times (remember, sometimes they change by season), parade times, wait times.
- Favorites section
- Search for attractions and wait times with the “Near Me” button.
- Add scheduled events.
- Select rides by age/category/Fast Pass to search for.
- Dining options list by theme park/Restort/Downtown Disney area (Menus and prices included in most).
- Memory games.
- “Friend finder” – You can create groups and see where the other members are through this option. Great if you’re traveling with teenagers.
- Locate me – you never know.
- Parking – Know where you parked through GPS system.
- Option for WDW Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California.
- Map and event times by park.
- Entertainment areas (Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Downtown Disney, etc…)
- Resort maps with recreation areas listed. (Includes only Disney hotels, not even Downtown Disney area hotels).
- Some features are unlocked when you are at WDW since it uses the iPhones location feature.
- Guide map
- Wait times
- Sign in option to unlock more “magic”.
- Park hours
- New features.
- Things to-do
- Characters Today – See where your favorite characters will be that day and beat the crowds.
- MyReservations – Sign in with your Disney account and make reservations at your favorite reservations.
- Just wait times… – I list this one because maybe not everyone wants a lot of features and just the wait times, this simple app is the one for you.
- Park hours for up 5-6 months in advance. (For example, as I’m writing this I checked and you can see park times up until May 13, 2014.) Great for planning ahead.
– I know some of these apps share some common features but go ahead and check them out and see the one that you like better. My personal favorite is Undercover Tourist, I find it has everything I need. Check them out and see which one fits your travel needs.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All things mentioned are done so by my own recommendation. Photo are taken from iTunes.apple.com !
Any additional questions, comments or suggestions you can contact me at– email@example.com